Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yarn Along

Entomology is growing slowly.  Unfortunately, the reading pile is growing faster!

There are 2 Yarn Harlot books which make me laugh every time I pick one up.  And then I have to read the funny bits to the kids---but they finally seem to be  figuring out that they don't find it as humorous as I do, so they're not asking as much.

1000 Gifts.  With apologies to her fans for being so slow and apathetic.

My lent reading:  Jesus of Nazareth, which is totally awesome but I can't plow through the 11 pages per day necessary to finish by Easter.

But Spring Break is next week!  For Tom and the Homeschool, so I'll get lots done or nothing at all.

Bill Bryson At Home.  He needed an editor.  Even with skimming I won't finish it before it is due back.


3 comments:

  1. Your book stack looks like mine. I went through the drive-thru at the library yesterday and five books had come up at once. Sigh. Can't wait to see the finished scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not alone in this craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful knit. Is it a shawl? I'm hearing so much about this Yarn Harlot! Guess I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...