Friday, May 8, 2009

7 Quick Takes Friday



1. We're a little sore today. Not renting a car until tomorrow and just taking the day to relax, read, maybe walk to the pool if the weather cooperates.

2. I just discovered P-Dub's love story, "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" the other day. I plan to finish reading it today. It's a great story. You should check it out, but be warned, you might not be able to put it down. Or turn it off since it's on the computer. Unless you print it out. You know what I mean!

3. KT is coming home this afternoon! I'm so glad she'll be home for the summer. And I'm extra glad that her roommate had already planned to give her a ride today. Of course, if I were planning to pick her up today, yesterday might not have happened.

4. I remembered this morning that I forgot to go pick up our weekly milk and eggs from our favorite farmer yesterday. In our rush to go berry picking, I completely forgot it was Thursday. We'll have to make do with the eggs we have; I can't go back to store-bought eggs.

5. Just because it's May and Mary's month:



6. I think I'll have plenty of time today to finish the last couple of rows on the shawl I'm making. I might have to cast on a new project from my stash.

7. Pray for me this weekend because I'm supposed to sing a duet at Mass on Sunday. It's beautiful, but nerve-wracking. I get to spend the first half of Mother's Day feeling nauseated. I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, but sometimes I think my standards are a little higher than His. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sara, I'm so sorry about your accident. I think I'd still be shaking! I hope you feel better -- a day of relaxing sounds like a good idea. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your very last sentence! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet you, Sara! Hope all is well, and that your duet turns out beautifully ~ The relief of having it finished will add to the joy of your Mother's Day, I bet!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...