Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No more cast!


The Pipster finally got his cast removed today. I was very tempted to take it off myself since he was so miserable the last week. He could tell it was full of sand---and so it was.All the icky grey stuff around his wrist is sand that was embedded in the skin. I scrubbed off a lot, but I'll have to do some exfoliating tonight if it didn't get better in the pool today.

In this picture you can see that there is still a bend in the arm that they say will straighten as he grows over the next year and half.

Physical therapy involves lots of vacuuming, car washing, window washing, and swimming. Yes, it's on the Dr.'s sheet that he gave me! What a good doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...