Friday, July 11, 2008

It's almost over!

The long, long week is almost over! MOW has been gone all week at his trial; he's hardly had a minute to call. Sends me texts messages in the middle of the night that he's going to bed, finally! We're keeping our fingers crossed that it will actually be OVER when he comes home tonight and he won't have to go back on Monday.

T.Max also comes home from Boy Scout camp tomorrow. Hooray! It's been quiet here without him. Kind of weird how the absence of a very quiet child can still make the house quieter. Having 2 people gone all week is very strange.

The upside is that there is a LOT less laundry to do. But there is also less motivation to do much of anything. It's only with great effort that I've made myself mark anything off my long to-do list. Have no fear, though---I haven't gone near my schoolroom. And, the big boys stashed a large, non-working TV in there! That's gonna have to go. Anyone want it?

I think I'll have my work cut out for me this weekend---washing all T.Max's filthy, wet camp clothes, and dh's clothes. Celebrating Madden's birthday tomorrow. And packing clothes and stuff to go camping this week---if we actually get to go on a vacation and not just back to court!

I can't wait to have them home again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...