Friday, July 11, 2008

Check out my sidebar!

Whoo hoo! Getting proficient at adding stuff to the sidebar!

I joined Catholic Mothers Online and I joined the Serendipity-do-dah blogroll. That is from Elizabeth's homeschooling blog where she posts some great lesson plans.

Last year, as I've said, I used some of her plans, namely the Alphabet Path, to add some fun to our schooldays. I needed something less "schooly" and more enjoyable with my kids. Soon, I'll take some pics and show you our accomplishments which we are extremely proud and fond of!

This year, I'm getting excited about her History Trail and we're thinking of joining in the journey with them.

1 comment:

  1. I actually found your blog through the Serendipity Blog Roll. Your blog name caught my eye! :0)

    I too LOVE Elizabeth's plans... Isn't she amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...