Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to the Pool

Here are some pictures from July 4, Pipster's first day back in the pool after getting his waterproof cast. Oh, happy day! It was a beautiful day and we had a nice time at the pool for a while.
The Little Princess is actually jumping into water 4 feet deep, although it looks as if she's standing in ankle deep water!

MOW was working all weekend long, poor guy, so we had to have water balloon fights and frozen t-shirt races without him. It wasn't much, just a little added interest to an otherwise normal day. He did make it home earlier than expected to grill burgers and see fireworks. We did our own fireworks after the city's. I used to be a fireworks scrooge, getting very annoyed by all the neighbors doing the illegal ones all night long. I haven't exactly made an about-face, but I'm tired of wasting my money on the boooorrrring legal fireworks! The others are so much more exciting and, as long as my life isn't in danger, I don't mind enjoying theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...