Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swimming Lessons


Last week, my Little Princess got some private swim lessons from one of our young coaches. For a 17 year-old, he's a great teacher, and she got some very good instruction.

Here are some pics as they work on her dive.


Yesterday, she must have figured it out after she bumped her head on the bottom of the pool OMG, yes. Scary. I heard him remark that she had gone "a little deep" and ask if she was okay. They kept working and I kept reading. At the end of the lesson when he and I were talking, she executed a perfect racing dive in the shallow end of the pool.

Thanks be to God that she learned that lesson the easy way and not the hard way!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...