Tagged by my cake-baking friend Shannon for this game---which was very timely as I logged on this a.m. and wondered, "What pearls of wisdom shall I impart to the blog-readers of the world today?" Without further ado----
6 Random Facts about ME:
1. DH and I watch a lot of movies. We always have. There were a few years BC (before children) where we could call all the Academy Award winners. But I can't remember lines from movies, especially on command. Hear that, Kath and Shelly?
2. I stole my mom's pantyhose to wear to school in the second grade. 2nd grade! Even though I looked like the saggy, baggy elephant, I felt very grown up. Back then, pantyhose didn't have the "memory yarn" they do now!
3. I saw Kansas in concert twice. Once in 8th grade with my pothead boyfriend, and once in 10th grade as the blind date of a midshipman at the Naval Academy. What was my mother thinking? (Probably that I was a good girl, and she could trust me. And I was. Really.)
4. I worked at a movie theater during high school and my co-workers gave me a case of Heath bars for my 18th birthday. Yummy!
5. Two of my 6 babies were born in a bathroom----one at home and one in the hospital. And, NO, they didn't fall into the toilet. That's what the kids always want to know.
6. On that same theme---3 were born at home and 3 in hospitals. On purpose.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but I fully expect all of you lurkers and non-lurkers to play along because this is an easy one! Just leave me a comment and let me know you're playing.