Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's a Girl!

Actually, she's a woman now. The baby girl that made me a mother for the first time has grown up into a beautiful, young woman!


I can't believe she's 20. I can't even believe that this picture was taken 3 years ago when we took her to college for the first time! (Edited to add: that's because it was only 2 years ago. duh.)



She loves her siblings;



she loves to frolic;



and she even looks good in collage form!



Wouldn't you know that my scanner isn't working today, so I can't post any adorable baby pictures of her! But she was the cutest pudgy baby!!


Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!!!
We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your college girl! (how 'bout we arrange a marriage?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that AWESOME purple quilt on her dorm bed!!!

    happy birthday to your girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...