Saturday, September 12, 2009

Betsy Quiz

Which Betsy-Tacy character are you?
Your Result: Tacy Kelly

Tacy, though bashful with people she doesn't know well, can be just as merry as Betsy and the others in the Crowd. Remember the Irish Colleen and the brogue accent? Tacy is a true friend who both sympathizes with and understands Betsy whether she is sad, happy, obsessed with a certain boy, etc. Although Tacy doesn't lose her heart easily, when she does it's for keeps (Harry Kerr!)

Emily Webster
Carney Sibley
Betsy Ray
Irma Biscay
Julia Ray
Winona Root
Tib Muller
Which Betsy-Tacy character are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Oh, I could totally see that coming! I'm nothing like Betsy, much more like her quiet, a little shy, supportive best friend.

Which Betsy-Tacy character are you? If you have read the books, I want to hear from you! If you haven't read the books, I want to hear from you! Why not?

I'm going to have one to give away.....

2 comments:

  1. did you just say you're giving away a book????


    where do I sign up?? pick me pick me!!!

    never heard of these books...would love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book, yet... However, it is on my list of books to read.

    Here is my result:

    Your Result: Betsy Ray
    As a child, Betsy is lively and imaginative, a story-teller and a ring-leader. As she grows up, Betsy is popular with both boys and girls because of her fun spirit and love of a good time. She loves traditions, having fun, parties, and boys, but she sometimes undervalues herself and her talents. In the end she learns to love her true self and comes to realize and value her love of writing, and makes her dream a reality. Although she has had many beaus, she ends up with the one best suited to her (Joe Willard!), who understands her love of writing and encourages her to be her real self.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...