Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting my blog back to normal...

after that template failure experiment. I lost all my widgets and had no idea to rebuild them in that template, so I'm back to having the Cutest Blog on the Block! Yes, I had saved my previous template in case it didn't work, but, as is typical for me, I couldn't find it. I thought I had saved it in a place where I would be able to retrieve it, like documents, but alas. No.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get 3 columns in here, but my limited time "playing" on the computer doesn't get me far enough. I need lots of time to read all those blogs on the sidebar! Just kidding, thank heavens they don't all post every day!

Enjoy the new look while it lasts. It may evaporate again.

1 comment:

  1. so long as you don't lose that beautiful pink rose it's all okay by me....

    that and you link to me of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...