Thursday, September 17, 2009

Aaaaarrrgghhh!

I know it's not National Talk Like a Pirate Day, yet, but....


Aaarrrrggggh!!!!!

My post on my quilt progress completely disappeared! I did 2 posts the other day: the quilt progress and math fun. I scheduled the quilt for the following day, yesterday, I think, and it didn't show up. So I just went to look for it and it has evaporated.

I have no idea what happened to it.

Argh.

Edited to add: I found it. It was an old post that I edited and it published under the old date....waaaayyy back in March! I could have sworn I changed the date.

I think this stupidity mistake deserves an "aarrghh" of it's own.

Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh!

1 comment:

  1. I was fixin to ask you how the quilt was going....so now, WHERE'S THE POST??

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...