Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a Boy!

It's Hitch's birthday today! His 18th!



He wasn't my first baby, but he was my first boy and my first baby born at home.

I've often thought that God has big plans for him since he was born with a true knot in his umbilical cord. Nice and snug, but not tight enough that it did any damage. He was very lucky. We all were.


He has always been a sweet tempered little boy, not too rambunctious as boys go. He has always been content to read his books as soon as he could read---which was when he was 3.

He also loved to watch movies.

He has followed that same pattern all his life.




He'll be a famous director someday.


Happy 18th birthday!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY! a bare baby butt.

    I was starting to WORRY about you, ya know. I mean, isn't that the reason Moms take those pictures??!!!


    :-)

    happy birthday.

    your knot in the cord story gave me chills....very VERY lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...