Monday, October 25, 2010

Mother Mary

I'm stealing this from Jen @ Conversion Diary today since, as usual, I don't have time for a long post.  

"Stealing" doesn't sound like something I should be doing if I love Jesus and His Blessed Mother, but you know what I mean, and I'm doing it anyway.  ;-)

Love for the Blessed Virgin was not one of things I had a problem with when I converted.  I very easily accepted the fact that she is special and deserves our love.  Not only that, but she loves us, too, and she wants to lead us to Her Son.  I just get chills when I think about all these parallels between the Old and the New Testaments.  

Watch the video!


2 comments:

  1. So good -- I just shared this on my FB -- thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was amazing. Thank you for sharing, I learned a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...