Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter Monday

It was a beautiful Triduum, and a beautiful weekend.

And it was looonng.

I spent all last week finishing the spring cleaning and trying to fill my 40 bags.  I didn't quite get to 40; I hope that means that my house isn't very cluttered.

I also had an extra-long choir rehearsal on Wednesday, followed by singing Holy Thursday, attending Good Friday services, praying the Stations of the Cross at our parish's gorgeous Way of the Cross in the 80+ temperatures, cleaning and cooking all day Saturday (a double-batch of PW's Cinnamon Rolls!).  I was so tired Saturday afternoon that I wanted to cry and I wanted to hurry up and get to the Easter Vigil so I could relax.

Yes, a 30 minute rehearsal followed by singing a 2.5 hour Mass is much more relaxing than what I had been doing.

Then I was up until almost 2 a.m. visiting with KT who got home very late, and up again early Sunday to sing at the 10:30 Mass.

I think we finished eating Easter dinner around 3:30, and by then I was totally done (in).

It was a glorious Easter celebration.  I was so busy living it that I don't have a single Easter photograph to show you.  I'm still exhausted, but it's a good tired.

I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! I have been wanting to make PW's rolls. Did they turn out as amazing as they look?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...