Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas is Coming!


drop by to see what everyone is knitting and reading!


I started a new knit; it's a wool, ribbed hat by the Yarn Harlot.  I love the hat, but it's super-tedious to k2p2 ad infinitum!  I lose patience with it and have to check Twitter every 2 minutes (if I last that long!).

I'm reading Melissa Wiley's new book, The Prairie Thief.  Yes, it's a kids' book, and I am greatly enjoying it---dying to find out if she disappeared like the Entwives, or if she will come back!  I couldn't wait to go to bed last night and read, and then I wasn't able to stay awake long enough to finish.  If you're a fan of things Scottish, you'll enjoy that aspect of this story.

~~~~
Stop in next week and see how much progress I've made on me hat.   Or sooner.  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. ok, the book sounds fun. sometimes i just need something not terribly overwhelming to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with your hat. I have been there with a scarf I was making once...just had to take a breather from it!
    I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about the Prairie Thief!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...