Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post Election Rant

End Rant.

What rant?  

The Election Rant I just wrote and probably won't post.  I might email it to you personally, if you ask, but I don't know if I'll post it.

I feel better since I wrote it, and I'm trying to recall my brave words of yesterday----that no matter how the election turns out, my task is still the same:

To raise my children in the faith, and do the Lord's will in everything.

He has already conquered, and though we fall away for a time, He will reign in the end.  So, for now, we just go on with life.  Personal holiness is the answer.  

I reallly wish I could remember who said that personal holiness is the answer, but it's true.  It's not just "being a good person" but truly striving for holiness and sainthood that will convert the world.  

So, let us begin the Work.  Are you in? 

2 comments:

  1. i write a lot of letters that i never send. it gets the angst out and i can then move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...