Friday, January 1, 2010

Craft Year in Review

1.  The infamous Dead Fish Hats.  LP's is not pictured.  These are appropriately first for 2009 because I started them in 2008. 


2.  KT's adorable, reversible Emmeline apron.



3.  A little twirly skirt for my niece.



4.  An Easter dress for me!



5.  Little Princess's quilt which took me 9 months.



6.  The paperback book wreath which was lots of fun!



7.  Our favorite, favorite project of all:  turning the Guatemalan skirt into a pillow.  I've got to find another one of those!


8.  Socks for the Master of My World.  He loves them.
Thank goodness.



9.  Fishy shopping bags.  I've got my eyes open for more great thrifty fabrics to make more totes with!


10.  Appropriately unfinished; it's going to span two years, too.  Little Princess's sweater.  I'm thinking of aiming for her birthday on the 24th, but I don't know if I can take the pressure.  Again.  (#5 if you click the hyperlink!)



I'm looking forward to more thrifty projects in 2010.  Repurposing is fun.  The sewing part can be a challenge for me, but I'm enjoying it.   In fact, I already know what I'm doing for family presents next Christmas, so I'm going to start working on them early.  (Famous Last Words, I know.)

Do you have any projects planned for this year?

3 comments:

  1. ayup, I do, the same list of projects I've been working down for the past two years!! but the list is dwindling...albeit slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure you'd better be joining me in misplacing those 30 lbs dear....from all your pics I've seen I doubt you have 30 lbs extra to dispense with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to do a mid-year craft-a-thon. That was fun. BTW, I forgot to tell you that my fish hat got "famous"
    http://devonmonk.livejournal.com/101356.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...