Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Day!

Another birthday was yesterday.  This time it was for our Little Pink Princess who turned 8 years old!


Where does the time go?



No heart-warming birth story for this one.  It was long and drawn-out and I felt used and violated by the time it was over because of the midwife (not the same one as last time).  I can't even tell the story without getting angry all over again, even though I have prayed many times over the years to be at peace about it and forgive.

I think it's a major reason why LP is my baby and there are no others.

All that aside, she wants to grow up and do things, but she still wants to be my baby and have me sing to her at night.  I'm happy to get to cuddle her for a while longer!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. very touching, Sara! Happy birthday to your *baby* girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight is great, LP! Go celebrate (princess style)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...