Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Passion of Christ

UPDATED: Just to let you know, my beautiful, and very talented children did NOT make these videos! Sorry if I was misleading! I found them on YouTube thanks to another homeschooler who passed on the link. I believe the names of the talented gentlemen are at the beginning of the first video.

My kids made a nice little video, but these must have taken hours of work. They're beautifully done!

Oh, and you might want to stop watching #5 at around 2 minutes if you want to save Easter for, well, Easter.

I just wish my kids had the patience and skills for this kind of work. But they're too busy watching American Idol and Full House.









2 comments:

  1. Very Cool Videos!!

    I would like to post these on my blog as well; Of course I would give a link back to your site and be sure to give you and your kiddos credit for it!

    Is that okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Can I link to these?

    My kids were riveted, and they can't wait to watch it again!

    Your kids are very, very talented!

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...