Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just dropping in to say "HI!"

because I have nothing to blog about. I'm spending all of my time on Facebook.

Not.

Just kidding. I have no interest in spending all my time on FB, unlike many of my blogging buddies who have left their blogs high and dry in favor of "social networking". You'll remain nameless here, but you know who you are!!!

I'm trying to get back into the groove of being home instead of constantly in the car as we were last week. OMG. Driving from place to place with Mr. Flu in the car and putting zillions of miles on the car. It was a long week; I'm glad to be home.

It seems that the bloggers who aren't FBing are cleaning their houses for Lent. I decided that was a worthy way to spend my free (ha ha) Lenten hours. Cleaning a room a day. Actually, that's a huge improvement over the way I've done it in the past, which is to clean the whole. dang. house. during Holy Week. Doesn't make for a very holy mama, let me tell you!

So, like another buddy who gave up blogging temporarily, I'm cleaning my house in the mornings. I've already done 2 rooms in one day---the easy ones: living and dining (the easy ones). They're lovely. Not just clean, but slightly reorganized and decluttered. Since I brought home a slew (slough?) of new paintings that my sweet Mom painted, I'm hanging them and just generally rearranging household decor.

No links for you today---If you want to know who some of the slackers are ;-), you can check my sidebar and see who hasn't been posting!---I'm just doing a quickie post so I can get my library whipped into shape before dh comes home. It's really a 2-day room, not one.

3 comments:

  1. I love it - the cleaning thing for Lent - not my favorite thing, but I am trying! The whole FB thing drives me bonkers. Basically I look at it this way. I actually talk/email the people I want to be with and I only have so much time. I don't think Jesus wanted me to have pages and pages of FB friends and friends of friends. I am happy with the people I know right now! And I just don't have time for all the others - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... I am a slacker! But I still check out your blog on a regular basis!! :-) Let's just say I'm spending lent rethinking my blog and may come out after Easter fresh and new. Or maybe not. hmmm.... I'm a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! You're an inspirational slacker, Carol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...