Sunday, January 4, 2009

Poison Ivy Update


Here's a pic of the Pipster 24 hours after his shot in the fanny! When he woke up Saturday, his face was not quite as puffy and it was starting to show the rash and get crusty, but it was itching more and spreading to other places. His fingers were really fat and oozing and painful, so we took him in for what turned out to be a shot and 20 days worth of hyperactivity and hunger-inducing steroids. So far he hasn't been very hyper or hungry, so that's good!


Our oldest 3 are really cute together (though Madden wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot at this time). They play around and get silly just like little kids. Only they're bigger and LOUDER.

This one is after KT and Lil Princess made up. LP is kind of going through a rough phase and she's taking it out on her big sister. And everyone else, at times, but I think KT gets the worst of it because LP misses her so much.

We also went out for a family dinner at CPK before KT goes back to school and to celebrate the birthdays and play with our new camera. How do you think the pictures look?

LP and Pipster enjoyed their birthday sundaes! I think he got a little brain-freeze there!


Whoops! I almost forgot---KT made Auntie Col's Whoopie Pies today and we had them for dessert after CPK.

Yes, Pipster and Little Princess had a second dessert.

I didn't touch them since I'm on the "I Hate Sugar and Sugar Hates Me" Diet.

Since it IS the Feast of the Epiphany, I hid baby Jesus inside one of them, which TMax found. The prize is that he gets to make the King Cake for next year's Epiphany.

2 comments:

  1. cpk?
    and what's the no sugar diet that youre doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New camera takes great pictures.

    Hummm, the I hate Sugar diet. I may have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...