Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday! Part 1 in a Series

There have been a lot of "happy" posts lately. That's good. :-)

Another Happy Day today----It's TMax's birthday!

My sweet boy turns 13! I can't believe this precious boy is a teenager. And I can't believe I have FOUR teenagers now, but that's beside the point.


He's such a joy to have around. He's smart and funny, talented and creative, quiet and helpful. I'm so proud that he's my son. I just love having him around all day long.

I'll spare him the rest of my embarrassing gushing and just say how happy I am that God gave us the privilege of raising him.

Happy Birthday, TMax!
We love you!

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...