Friday, September 26, 2008

Whew

I feel like I'm way behind on blogging---as if you can be behind on blogging because you can do it as much or as little as you have time for want.

I should be asleep because I could not stay awake for half of the Debate. I should have been at Rachel's house. Bet I would have stayed awake there! I had no idea how exhausted I was from the past few days. So now, sweet MoW has gone to School to nap while he waits for our boys to get home from their 3-hours-away football game. I can never sleep when he's not here. So here I am!

I have to thank my friend Shelly for this award. I'm so honored. You know, we're gonna have to get together and meet one day---so she can see my great hair. LOL.
So now I have to give this award to 7 of my favorite blogs. And it's so hard to choose. I might even have to give it to some of the people that Shelly gave it to because they're my favorites too!

1. Mrs. Fussypants is one of my new favorites. Go check her out!
2. Love Your Mother has some wonderfully insightful and intelligent posts. Go visit her and she'll give you lots of food for thought.
3. A very inspirational young lady over at Shower of Roses. I won't make you give the award to 7 more peeps since you already got one!
4. Carol at Perpetual Kindergarden is a very dear IRL friend who encouraged me to start blogging and needs to do a little more herself. ;-)
5. Fawndear and I continually inspire each other, so she definitely deserves this!
6. Mary at Owlhaven is another new discovery that I enjoy a lot.
7. And I love The Family-Centered Life.

So many beautiful women, so many blogs to read and be inspired by. But you know, having them in a Reader is so much easier than checking them all every day. And I do delete some of the less-inspirational when I add new ones. The list doesn't just grow on forever.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Thank you Sara, you are very sweet! I love your blog too.

    I too can't sleep when my hubby is gone, and it has been over 2 weeks now. I am EXHAUSTED!!! I am so looking forward to him being home on the 1st... just in time for our anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...