Thursday, September 4, 2008

I just have to say....

She was amazing last night! I have never watched a political speech with a smile on my face as I did while watching her kick butt! I cannot wait for the debates! And I don't even like politics.

Sarah Palin is an amazing example of what I consider true feminism:

  • She's beautiful (a shame that goes first, but it is the first thing you see!)
  • She's smart (and I don't think that begins to cover how smart she really is)
  • She's has a sense of humor
  • She's pro-life and has a lovely family to prove it
  • She has principles and stands up for her convictions no matter who it angers
She is proof positive that serving your city, state, and now, country in what is predominantly a man's world doesn't mean turning into a man to fit in. She's still feminine and charming. Too many women think they have to act and dress like men to be equals. They even have to stop having children so they won't be tied down. Not this one! She has followed God's plan for herself and her family and look where it has lead!

Sarah Palin has changed the face of this election for the good. 2008 is definitely going to be a historic election. God bless Sarah Palin, John McCain, and America. We need this team in charge.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! Jerry and I watched her speech last week on U-tube and we were both so excited and HOPEFUL...please dear God bless us with a McCain/Palin victory...ss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...