Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a Week!

It was a crazy week with the internet. After we got it fixed, it went out again the next day. Fortunately, the Master of the World (what an appropriate name!) was able to fix it in minutes when he got home!

Me: How did you fix it?

MoW: I plugged the router back into the power strip.

My hero! I don't know how long it would have taken me to figure that one out!



UPDATE to "A Costco Conversation"

I showed the post to Pipster and he said, "Is that why everyone was laughing?" (after I explained to the cashier that I was his teacher and he knows me very well). Well, it turns out that he mumbled said "YES" ----He does like his teacher! I'm so relieved, but I really thought he was just joking.



Yesterday was one of those amazingly ridiculous days that involved careful, precision timing getting everyone where they needed to be a certain times. It even included Mass at 5:30 for the whole family, so we have all day today to recuperate and, hopefully, have some fun together. Oh, and the doorbell just rang with the first neighborly visitor! Normally, they call while we're at Mass.

I'll be spending the rest of the day working on the neverending pile of photos (still) on my dining room table, and trying to plan our first co-op lesson on Seashell Identification . If anyone has any tips or knowledge in this area, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...