Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Exterminate Hugo Cabret!


I'm approaching the blessed end of Pippo's Exterminate (Dr. Who) hat.  I'll be so glad to see the end of this project!  

I'm reading The Invention of Hugo Cabret.  The kids saw the movie with their big brother, but I didn't know anything about it---other than that the book has gotten some coverage in the blogosphere of late.  So when I saw it on the shelf at the library, I snagged it, figuring it should be on hold for someone but I could have it without waiting.  I was right; it should have been in transit to another branch, but they let you have it if you find it shelved.  I started it last night and am 1/3 of the way through it since it's about 3/4 pictures!  I'm enjoying it immensely as the mystery unfolds.  I love the way part of the story is told in pictures.


Stop by to visit Ginny at Small Things to see some more yarns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...