Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinning it Down #3

Today I'm joining Sarah at Amongst Lovely Things, to show how Pinterest is changing lives.

Here's the video tutorial on how to curl your hair with an elastic headband!


I did it to Meg and we used a headband that was too tight and ended up hurting her head after a while.  So use the flat ones that aren't as painful, and then maybe you can sleep in it!




We used slightly damp hair and kept the band in for only a few hours, but it really did work.  Unfortunately, the one picture we have from this day looks like a before, not an after!  Watch the video; the curls looked like hers.  It's great for a little change and not sleeping on curlers.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how funny...I did the same thing this week to my hair for the pinning it down! Great minds ;) You have a beautiful model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Amazing what we find pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @better---I saw yours, too. That's funny! At least you had an After pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to try this with my oldest- she'd get a kick out of having curls like her little sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! I think this would work wonderfully for one of my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That worked for my daughters! They love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my daughter has the silkiest straight hair, but for some reason she envies my messy curls. Haven't yet found a method that "holds." Will try this. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my daughter would enjoy trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...