Friday, January 6, 2012

7 Epiphanies


---1---

I'll bet you didn't know you could have 7 (seven!) Epiphanies.  In addition to epiphany being the Manifestation of Christ to the Magi, it's also 
• a moment of sudden revelation or insight.

---2---

I see my last post was Monday.  And now it's Friday.  Let me just say that the busy-ness of 2012 has started with a vengeance.  Some of that (hello, Last Minute Knitting Projects) is self-imposed, and some of it (oh hey, Driving Here There, and Everywhere In One Day) is not.  Yesterday was crazy.  Today is only slightly less-so.  But I have real hope, keeping my fingers crossed, that next week will be better!

---3---

Today is the Feast of the Epiphany and Tom's 16th birthday!  We'll be celebrating all weekend with a little birthday tonight, a birthday party tomorrow, and Epiphany with the rest of the Church on Sunday.  If I were going to start a diet lifestyle as a New Year's Resolution, now would not be the time.  amiright?
One of Tom's favorite, geeky gifts for Christmas.  An essential resource for Academic Team members!

---4---
And then on Tuesday there's Pippo's 13th birthday, too.  January is Birthday Month in our families----3 in our nuclear family, both my brother and sister, and 2 nieces!  Sheesh.  There must not be any sports on tv in April!

---5---
Back to Epiphany....I really want to do the home blessing this year.  I think we did it once, a long time ago, but it has been a long, long time.

---6---
My College Boys are back at school as of yesterday....that was part of the crazy amount of driving I was talking about....we're going to miss their presence.  I love having them around.  They make me laugh and they make me happy.  But I don't have to do their laundry, now, either, so let's focus on that.  I was definitely feeling the laundry strain over break!

---7---
It's officially the 2nd day of school here, and we have lots of work to do to start catching up from the crazy-busyness of the late fall.  But I'm taking time to read all the blogs I missed yesterday in the frenzy that was my day.  It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join the fun at Jen's for more 7 Quick Takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...