Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yarning Right Along!


I'm making so much progress on my Lace Ribbon Scarf since I started using lifelines.  I've gotten much better at not messing up the pattern, but I've still had to make use of those lifelines.  Drat it all!

I'm almost half finished.  Not as far along as I'd like, but at least I'm making progress!

The yarn, again, for those who want to know, is Spud and Chloe Fine in Anemone.  I think this pic really captures the color well.

~~~~
Nearing the end of The Rite, which I am enjoying, as much as one can enjoy a book about exorcism.  I am astonished to learn that it can take many, many years for a person to be finally liberated from a demon.  If you don't have an exorcist in your diocese, how do make any progress?  As hard as it is to imagine being possessed and going to an exorcist weekly for 10 years, can you imagine living in the good old USA where there probably isn't one in your state?

I'll be starting Green Darkness tonight, though I've had it a month and it's due tomorrow.  We'll see if I get far enough into it to decide if it's worth keeping!


Oh, and this in the car:


Sing now, ye people of the Tower of Anor, for the Realm of Sauron is ended for ever, and the Dark Tower is thrown down.
Sing and rejoice, ye people of the Tower of Guard,  for your watch hath not been in vain, and the Black Gate is broken, and your king hath passed through, and he is victorious.
Sing and be glad, all ye children of the West, for your King shall come again, and he shall dwell among you all the days of your life.
And the Tree that was withered shall be renewed, and he shall plant it in the high places, and the City shall be blessed. 
 Love. it! 
~~~~
Now I'm off to see what everyone else is knitting and reading over at Ginny's!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your yarn -- love the pattern too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Did you read Fatherless -- it covers a little about exorcism from the both the priest's and possessed point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful scarf! I only dream of being able to nit like that one day :). i found your blog via Ginny's and I'm so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...