Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yarn-along FAIL

This Yarn-along is a total FAIL.  I couldn't post it yesterday because my photos won't upload.

I got them off my camera, but they don't show up when I try to add them to my blog.  Don't know if it's Blogger or iphoto.

They show up in iphoto when I open it.

If I try to blog in Safari, I can only find pics up to the caricature.

If I try to blog in Firefox, I can only find pics up to the chocolate chip cookies.  That was 2 uploads ago!

Does anyone else have this problem?  

I know you're dying to see my beautiful scarf which I finished, blocked, and wore (on the warmest day of the year!).  I looooove it.  I really needed the lift of my happy blue scarf on an otherwise Very. Bad. Day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry, Sara! I don't have any solutions for you. I hope you can figure this out soon. Can't wait to see your scarf.

    And that caricature is cute. What a great idea for a wedding reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using the latest versions of everything? I use iPhoto and I use Firefox but don't have any trouble with pics (knock on wood!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...