Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers



I don't know how I'm going to manage, but the goal here is to post a photo a day in April. I'm already a day late, and no doubt a dollar short. In fact, I'm not even using a pic I took today, but two from our trip to Callaway Gardens in February. I don't think I posted these.

I'm a totally amateur photographer and I certainly don't have a clue as to how to use some most of the features of my camera! However, I'm looking forward to this "challenge" because there are lots of places that I drive by every week that I think are beautiful for my own weird reasons. I'm hoping this will be the impetus I need to take my camera and maybe park my car to snap a couple of shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...