Friday, April 17, 2009

7 Quick Takes Friday




1.

So far I haven't found the time to take my camera out and take special pictures just for the fun of photography. I think I may never be a photographer. It's easier to just take pictures of something happening and post them one at a time!

2.

I finished reading A Girl of the Limberlost this morning. I could hardly put it down last night to go to sleep and I got right back into it this morning before I even checked email or blogs! That's how good it is! I can't understand why it's on the Elizabeth Foss's 4th grade reading list, but I hope the Pipster enjoys it. At least until it gets to the romantic second half.

3.

Today is the "last" co-op of the year. "Last" because we still have dress rehearsal and drama production for the Pipster next week 2 days in a row, and then the same thing the following week for TMax. And we might even have another rehearsal for TMax next Friday. This morning, after I finish blogging (ahem) I'm going to spend the time finishing costumes for this afternoon. I am actually getting tired of sewing.

4.

Last night we worked on the scrapbooking merit badge for American Heritage Girls and had the girls each make a page for the album. Did you know that 5, 7, & 8 year old girls get really (and I mean really!) scissor-happy when it comes to cropping photos? And the markers and stickers? Oh. my. goodness. They were out of control.

5.

Our good friends who moved away to Rochester, NY last May are here for a week-long visit! We can't wait to see them and spend time with them this week.

6.

There's a homeschooling conference in town this weekend that I would love to go to, but I can't. Sorry, Shelley, we won't be able to meet! The Master of the World is going camping with Pipster for the weekend and I will be busy driving the family shuttle-bus all over town.

7.

Happy Easter! Don't forget that we're still in the Octave of Easter and today is not a day of penance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...