Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life Goes On

I should be leaving for the hospital right now, to get there in time for PT and OT and whatever zillions of doctors drop in to see my miracle of a brother (who is doing AMAZINGLY---dare I say 'miraculously'?----well since his 31 hour brain surgery).

But I just got an email from TMax with pretzels that they made yesterday---a suggestion for Little Princess's Lenten project that he printed out.  I'm not being clear, am I?  Guess I'm in a hurry.  Suffice it to say, they are trying to keep up with what schoolwork they can along with Lenten projects.  Their pretzels look great!


Trying to post the pic, but it might show up in a different post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...