Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Days 7 & 8




I can't believe I didn't get around to posting a photo yesterday. Who are we kidding? It's harder to believe that I took and posted them 6 days in a row!




Anyway, Day 7 is here with my Little Princess in her nightgown. KT made that nightgown about 10 years ago when I was teaching her to sew.




Today's picture is the reason I didn't get around to posting that picture. Isn't it beautiful? All it needs now is a hem and a pretty camisole to cover up the cleavage! I love it even though it has some flaws that annoy the bejeebers out of me. I don't know if I'll wear it for Easter or not because it will just be covered up by the choir robe.

~~~~~~~~

Holy Week thought: Isn't that the way God feels about us? He had a plan to make something beautiful, which he did, but through no fault of His own, it has flaws. We all have those flaws which are sometimes visible to everyone, and other times we manage to keep them hidden. But God sees them and they probably annoy the bejeebers out of Him.

I'm going to Confession today. How about you?

4 comments:

  1. oh i just love that nightgown! how pretty - the dress is nice too. i would love to learn the finishing touches of sewing... cutting out the pattern, no problem. stitching them together... no problem. It's all the finishing touches that leave me scratching my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ribbon on the dress, and that shade of blue is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, those details are the things that are annoying me. One of them was the zipper because the ribbons didn't line up in the back. But I took it out and did the zipper again by hand so it's right now!

    Thanks, Jennifer. But I need to take another picture (maybe without the flash!) because the color is even prettier than this one shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! You should wear it because you'll know how pretty you are underneath your robe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...