Thursday, March 19, 2009

50 Questions About Me!

Shannon tagged me for this so I thought I'd play along!


1) What is your salad dressing of choice?

Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic vinegar

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

P.F. Chang's

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?

Quiche?

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?

Mushrooms and black olives

5) What do you like to put on your toast?

butter and jam, if I ate toast

6) How many televisions are in your house?

2, not fancy.

7) What color cell phone do you have?

Silver; I wasn't about to pay for the pink one!

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Left

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
As Shannon said: Do babies count?

6, if they do. Oh, wait, the childhood warts. Lots. I know, TMI!

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?

The Little Princess

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?

Not that I recall.

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

no

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I love my name. I'm a princess, a daughter of The King!

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
"My body is a baby-making temple. No."

Oh, that's Shannon again, but probably not. Depends on if I needed to pay for a car repair.

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?

One.

16) What’s your goal for the year?

To be better than last year.

17) Last person you talked to?

Madden

18) Last person you hugged?

Madden---he still hugs me at 15!

19) Favorite Season?

Spring, spring, spring!

20) Favorite Holiday?

Easter!

21) Favorite day of the week?

Wednesday---choir

22) Favorite Month?

April

23) First place you went this morning?

To the kitchen to see the Master of the World

24) What's the last movie you saw?

I can't even remember. It wasn't THAT long ago, but I'm lame like that.

25) Do you smile often?

Not as often as I should!

26) Do you always answer your phone?

Not the home phone. Only if I know who is calling.

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?

KT

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?

They're blue and I'll keep them.

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?

Diet coke? Do they have sugar-free limeade? Do I ever go to Sonic unless I'm in Oklahoma or Missouri?

30) Have you ever had a pet fish?

We have one now and her name is Gloria.

31) Favorite Christmas song?

In the Bleak Midwinter

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?

A gold crucifix and miraculous medal. hint, hint

33) Can you do push ups?


Yes. The girl kind.

34) Can you do a chin up?


Hell no.

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?

Excited

36) Do you have any saved texts?

I have the dozen roses dh sent me, but I didn't understand it at the time.

37) Ever been in a car wreck?

Yes, a couple. The most memorable when I was very little.

38) Do you have an accent?

Depends on who hears me. I really don't think so unless I'm around my Oklahoma family.

39) What is the last song to make you cry?

Can't remember.

40) Plans tonight?

American Heritage Girls.

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?

Yes.

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

Milk, eggs, eggs.

43) Have you ever been given roses?

Of course. My husband loves me.

44) Current hate right now?

What Obama is doing to our country.

45) Met someone who changed your life?

Each of my kids has changed my life - for the better. My husband too. (Copied that from Shannon, but it's true.) Not to mention the Catholic homeschoolers we met in Richmond, VA who truly lived their faith and set such a great example for me.

46) How did you spend this past New Year?

I think we watched a movie as a family and banged pots and pans at midnight, and then shuffled everyone off to bed immediately.

47) What song represents you?

Summer Lovin' from Grease.

48) Name three people who might complete this?
Three people as pathetic as me. Hmmmm, thanks, Shannon!

3 people who need something to blog about. Kathleen, Shelley, and Rachel!


49) What were you doing 12 midnight?

Sleeping??!!

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus, I offer you this day through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, with all its prayers, works, joys, and sufferings, in union with the holy sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, for the reparation of sins, the intentions of my friends, and the intentions of the Holy Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...