Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview with (some of) the Kids

I thought this might be fun. They all answered the questions separately and didn't hear each other's answers. P(ipster) is 10, T(Max) is 13, and Little Princess is 7.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

P---Go to bed.
T---Get to work!
LP---Do your schoolwork!

2. What makes your mom happy?
P---nothing
T---Being around your family.
LP---because we're your children.

3. What makes your mom sad?
P---sins
T--eating carbs
LP---that KT is not here.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
P---tickle me or tell a lame joke.
T---With your stupid comebacks when I say, I just thought of something, and you say, "Did it hurt?"
LP---I don't know.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
P---how am I supposed to know?
T---Quiet, but had a lot of friends.
LP---I don't know.

6. How old is your mom?
P---44
T---44
LP---44

7. How tall is your mom?
P---5' 9"
T---5 foot 9
LP---I don't know.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
P---playing Outdoor Challenge on Wii
T---talk to your girlfriends
LP---play games.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
P---How am I supposed to know? I'm not around!
T---clean house
LP---cook

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
P---Best Mom.
T---creating a brilliant knitting design.
LP---Catholic singing (I think she means cantoring!)


11. What is your mom really good at?

P---knitting
T---knitting
LP---Catholic singing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
P---Video games
T---video games, specifically the Wii
LP---making jokes.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
P---teaches us.
T---teaches
LP---teach your kids.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
P---salad
T---quiche
LP---Pesto

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
P---cuz you're my mom.
T---You handle teaching 3 kids full days of school pretty well.
LP---Because you're a wealthy and caring mom, and I love you.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
P---Elmer Fudd (???)
T---Minnie Mouse
LP---a Bugs Bunny lady

17. What do you and your mom do together?
P---Drive for an hour to go get the older boys.
T---drive all over Atlanta
LP---go on vacation, shop, cook.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
P---We're humans.
T---We share the same views on a primal lifestyle. (See #3)
LP---Our haircuts.

19. How are you and your mom different?
P---You're a girl, I'm a boy.
T---I'm an intellectual and you're creative.
LP---Because you're a mom and I'm a kid.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
P---You say it every night when we go to bed.
T---You come in my room every night even though I'm 13.
LP---By hugging me and kissing me and saying I love you.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

P---He's your husband.
T---Considering you're married to him, probably everything.
LP---that he's your husband and he's funny (finally, someone got that answer!)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
P---the mall
T---Church
LP---Heaven.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't think I'll risk asking mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the cutest! I've tagged you in a gamey game. Join in - if you dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, nothing makes you happy and carbs make you sad.
    cute answers
    r

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...