Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yarn Along


Here are my projects for the day----I wove in the ends on the blue and the red ones (boy! is that red bright in this pic!).  I even sewed the 3 buttons on the blue shawl-collared cowl. 

I just started the purple one today; it's going to be an infinity cowl.  I'm just making this one up.  The yarn is alpaca and merino and feels fab.u.lous.  

The problem with knitting with good yarn is that I want to keep absolutely everything I make!

When you take the picture with your iphone, you can't show your book which is on your iphone kindle app.  I'm still reading Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.  I haven't read very much because reading time is extremely scarce these days.  I'll tell you tomorrow how I found the time to finish up those projects and do a couple more things that have been weighing on my shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...