Friday, December 11, 2015

Advent Yarn Along

           

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading and I love sharing my projects and current reads here. I would love for you to join me over at Ginny's every Wednesday to share a single photo of what you are knitting (or crocheting) and reading too! Share your photo on your blog, on Instagram (#yarnalong), or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~



It's a busy Advent season, but taking time out to recharge with a fun Star Wars hat, The Empire Strikes Back video, and chocolate is important. Especially if the hat is a Christmas present. ;-)

We are reading Caryll Houselander's The Reed of God every night at dinner. I don't know if everyone loves it as much as I do, but it's full of wisdom about emptying ourselves, making room for God within us, and saying 'yes' even to all the little mundane things God asks of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...