Monday, March 17, 2014

Do You Suffer From BRF?

Do you suffer from Bitchy Resting Face?

Is everyone always asking if you're okay?  Do you feel well?  What's wrong?

Is the answer always nothing?  I'm fine.  Really, I'm fine.  No, I'm not sick.

You may have Bitchy Resting Face.  I do.  A couple of my children have inherited it from me, and they're learning to deal with the constant inquiries from concerned friends and teachers.

(mild language warning!) And let me just say that I think this is hysterical, right up until the ending, which I don't like at all.



Lent is probably a good time to practice smiling so people can stop thinking you're a b....

Do have this problem or know someone who does?

3 comments:

  1. The blog's formatting is all off. Is that on purpose? Why are you looking at me that way? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were clapping for the confirmation students...after they were confirmed...you would have thought you told them their favorite pet died! no smiles!(well some did..but not many)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I thought that was REALLY funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...