Thursday, February 28, 2013

Good Clicks

A wild collection of different things to read...


How to Elect a Pope...


H/T:  Lisa Hendey

How to Get Through Your Days...

Sweet Sarah at Amongst Lovely Things writes about the need for trusting in God's grace and how beautiful things can happen when you do.

How to Throw a Harry Potter Birthday Party...

Over at Team Whitaker.  I'm seriously amazed at how someone can throw a party like this.  My kids get, like, 3 birthday parties in their life because I can't handle the planning and prep.  This totally blows my mind!

Sede Vacante....

Our beloved Holy Father Benedict XVI will disappear from the world.  There is nothing else he could do; you can't just have an ex-Pope walking around playing golf.  I'm so sad this afternoon, and especially since I missed all the live-footage as he left office.

I haven't been the biggest reader of his writings, mainly because JPII scared me away from papal documents, but I am loving my Lenten reading Jesus of Nazareth:  Holy Week.  I wish I had started reading his works a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...