Monday, December 22, 2008

In the Bleak Midwinter



I just had to post this tonight. I listened to it twice this a.m. and just now with dh. It had me in tears, from the beauty of the music, the singing, the words, the mother and her baby. And the just the whole meaning, what it means for me today, as Advent swiftly comes to a close.

Make sure you watch it. You're not too busy. Very few things on those other blogs are this good. ;-)

H/T: the Anchoress I don't read her blog every day, but I was drawn to it today after a long absence. God wanted me to hear this and take it to heart. He really is active in my life. And yours. Look for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...