Thursday, August 8, 2013

End of Summer {PHFR}

round button chicken

{pretty}



"Pretty" might be debateable.  Maybe the sweater was prettier before I unraveled it, but the yarn is turning out nicely once it is chain-plied.  It has a lot of knots, though I'm sure I'll be able to do something with it.  Unraveling an XL sweater is a lot of work, and if the yarn is very fine & needs to be plied (as this is), it's probably not worth it.  If nothing else, I'm getting a lot of practicing chain-plying, and it's a very soft shetland/cashmere blend for only $5.95.

{happy}
Moving out of the moldy (though large and cute), problematic, first grown-up apartment,
and into an apartment with her brother in her favorite college town!

{funny}
The "Andrews" Sisters before our performance of "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy".  These ladies make me look like a giant!

{real}
Adorable baby boys in velvet sailor suits grow up to be high school seniors.

~~~~
Stop by LMLD to see lots of PHFR, adorable newborn baby pictures!

2 comments:

  1. From one giant to another (except I really AM a giant and don't just APPEAR to be one!), you look GREAT!

    And your real made me sigh. It's true, I know it is. And that is how it is supposed to be. But I LOVE the velvet sailor suit days...

    Visiting from P,H,F,R~ Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The Andrews Sisters! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...