Thursday, August 2, 2012

26 Years of PHFR

~Capturing the contentment of everyday life~

~Every Thursday with Like Mother, Like Daughter~

{pretty}
{happy}
That's us:  Pretty happy.  Then and now, after 26 years of marriage.  We were young and clueless back then.  I was clueless, anyway; he may have had more clue than I!  I can hardly believe so much time has passed, but if you look at our offspring, maybe it's not so hard to believe.  Life is not always easy, but somehow, with the grace of God, and we struggle along learning to love each other anew and better than before.  He still has the cutest smile, and I love it when he gives me "that look" that lets me know how much he loves me.  I am so blessed to have him!


{funny}
When we ring the bell for family prayers at the end of the day, Gus often brings his blankey with him and plops down on the floor in the middle of the family.



{real}
One of the increasingly rare, precious times when we are all together.  Can you see all 6 of our precious gifts?  We had to go out to Chili's just to celebrate being together for 24 hours.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your marriage and your beautiful family. Many Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from LMLD. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day with your kids - I know my parents love it when we all get together, but sadly it's only about once a year now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...