Friday, November 11, 2011

7 Quick Takes



--- 1 ---
I woke up to a very frisky, naughty puppy this morning...well, after the very nice kiss from my hubby...After I sat (figuratively speaking) on him (the dog, not the husband) for half an hour , he was much more inclined to listen to me.  I have a new dog training book from the library to read (four, actually!).  I'm very interested in the first one which came with a DVD, too. That will be good for the kids who certainly won't be inclined to read the book.

--- 2 ---

We had a lovely, little candlelight ceremony for our newest American Heritage Girls last night who were earning their Joining Awards---the first badge they receive after learning the oath, the creed, and meeting a few other requirements.  It was the first time we had done a Joining Award ceremony and it turned out quite nicely, if I do say so myself!

--- 3 ---

We'll be wearing our red, white, and blue uniforms to co-op today in honor of the many veterans and their families who give so generously to keep our country safe and free.  God bless them!

--- 4 ---

As soon as I'm done here, I'm going to start sewing a flannel nightshirt for Pipster.  He plays Scrooge in A Christmas Carol, so he'll need a nightshirt.  Those are a little difficult to find at a reasonable price, but I can make him one for less than $10.  Let's just hope it's as easy as it looks and I don't regret not paying $50!

--- 5 ---

I was just reading some more of the disgusting news from Penn State.  Doesn't it shock you that a man can witness a grown man raping an obviously young boy and not call the police immediately?  Moral relativism has gone too far when we don't recognize something like that as a crime.

--- 6 ---

No time for more Takes, Quick or otherwise; the puppy's behavior needs to be redirected...again.

--- 7 ---
Have a Great Weekend!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...