Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yarn Along

Here's a quick photo of the cowl I'm working on with the leftover Madelinetosh.  I  can't tell you how much I love this yarn!  I love the way it knits; the colors; the smooshiness.  Everything.  I can't wait to go back to the store to buy some more!

I'm using the Monkey sock pattern for the chevrons, which will show up much better after blocking.  It's pretty; I hope it fits since I'm just guesstimating on the size!

Oh, and I'm not reading anything these days, unless you count lists of Things to Do!
~~~~~
Visit Ginny for more Yarning Along!

1 comment:

  1. That Monkey pattern is a wonderful thing. The socks I made with it came out great and it's a pattern that's so easy to memorize.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...