1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: Coming home from having coffee with a friend!
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? Textbooks. Yuck.
3. What do your bank checks look like? Plain blue, from Costco.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? Gap clearance, buy 2 for $15. I got one and Katie got one.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: It's probably on Amazon already. ;-) And yarn gift certificates.
6. What color is your toothbrush? Blue?
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. These days, I just collect projects to do it seems. I don't collect "stuff" anymore because it takes up too much space.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? Cheesecake Factory for dessert after our Date Night movie last week. My hubby, course. Yummy.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? I hate Hallmark, therefore I always forget to buy cards. Or do I hate Hallmark because they remind me that I'm so forgetful? Either way, I forget.
10. What is your worst bad habit? Not buying cards for people.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe? Nothing right now. Waiting until the nieces and nephews start fundraising again. :-)
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? Olives, onions, peppers, pepperoni.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Probably a pizza place. Why else would you use it?
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? Jesus and His Mother.
15. What is the last thing you cooked? Meatballs.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? Underwear & swimsuits.
17. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever foot is closer? Who thinks about things like that???
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? It was a patch I was about to sew on Meg's uniform and I couldn't find it anywhere. I hadn't moved, but it disappeared. We looked all over and finally found that it had gotten swept up into the facing of her vest! Weird. But was I frustrated and angry at being able to lose something so easily.
It was a bad day yesterday. All the way around.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? In my house? You must be joking. Oh, no, it must be the ugly Cargo dresser in the big boys' room.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? I never return things. Well, at least so rarely that I can't remember what it was.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? Chanel No. 5 or White Linen. Love them.
22. Your favorite board game? Settlers of Catan, but not enough people here like it.
23. What was the last board game you played? Chutes and Ladders, fortunately Meg won.
24. Where did your vehicle come from? Carmax.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? Wow, No Idea.
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? My hubby.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? They were each a different color.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Putting away the laundry. If I were to put away all the laundry after folding it, Purgatory would be empty! And what kind of person am I that I don't do it and let all those poor souls out?
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ChickFil-A chicken nuggets.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Plain, old yummy cheesecake!
Anyone else having a lazy blog day and want to link to me? Come on, it's mindless fun!! (Well, except for the part about finding a theme song for your life!)