Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Charming doodle by Meg.

It has been a busy couple of weeks around here! It seems I didn't sit still for the 2 weeks since my last post. If I was sitting, I was working on those socks, but most of the time I was shopping, wrapping, cleaning, cooking, or running some type of errand!


Best gift ever: to have them all at Mass with us!

I have some health issues that have been taking up any extra brain-space I have, so that accounts for some of the blog-silence. God willing, and with your prayers, those will be resolved Monday morning with a little procedure that takes care of the problems for good. 


I hope you are enjoying a blessed Christmas with your loved ones! My children can't be here all the time (Brendan had to leave Christmas day!), but I am grateful for every moment of their presence. I'm also grateful for a little respite, however brief, from the daily schedules and pressures. Mostly, I'm grateful for a God who humbled himself and came down from heaven to be one with us.

We Wish You a Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...