Friday, March 15, 2013

{PHFR} Habemus Papam Edition!

round button chicken

I tried and tried to post yesterday, but couldn't.  The computer wouldn't cooperate, so here it is a day late.  You are still excited about hearing about Pope Francis, right?

{pretty}


{happy}




Jen Fulwiler's thoughts in the National Catholic Register...

It's a Great Day to be Catholic.  I thought the same thing yesterday...there is something special...different...about the Catholic Church that so many people would be glued to their televisions and gathered in St. Peter's Square for smoke to come out of a chimney!  Tears streaming down my face constantly, all I can think is that it is because the election of a new pope is just confirmation of Christ's promise that He would be with us always, and that the gates of hell will not prevail against the Church.



{funny}


{real}

Another great video from Father Roderick of SQPN:

In all this joy over our new Holy Father, I can't forget Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI.  I hope he is as joyful as we are and knows that we still love him and pray for him.  He is not forgotten!


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...