Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thank Goodness

Football season is over!

I'm sorry the boys lost their game last night, but I'm thankful I was there to see their valiant effort. And I'm thankful that the State Championship won't interfere with our Thanksgiving plans!

I'm sorry Hitch sprained his ankle, but I'm thankful it's doesn't seem to be broken.

I'm sorry we had to drive 200 miles to see the game, but I'm very thankful that we got there and back again safely!

I'm thankful that the weather co-operated and we watched the game in balmy 70 degree weather. Except for one, very brief shower, it was very nice. We drove down through some extremely heavy, scary rain for a while. The drive home was much nicer with no rain and no traffic. We got home at 2:55 a.m. and MoW pulled with the guys around 3:30. Yawn.

I'm especially thankful that the Pipster and Little Princess were good sports about the whole driving thing. TMax missed the event because he is at Fort Benning with his scout troop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I would love to hear from you. Have a beautiful day! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...